Looking for business financial investor

Cofoundr.com Forums Business Startups Looking for business financial investor

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Merla Rodriguez 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Merla Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ella Rodriguez. I am from the Philippines. After having been employed for numerous years in the BPO (Call Center) and Recruitment industry, I decided to set up my own. I was able to set and start up business here in the country, not just to have a so called company or business to brag about but i wanted to create opportunities as well for my fellow countrymen and of course to be able to earn a living for my family in the long run.

The business is duly registered and is legally authorized to do business in the country. I am currently looking for a financial investor so i could be able to handle additional clients and projects for the growth of the business.

Should be you interested in doing business here in the Philippines, please feel free to reach me thru the following:
    viber/whatsapp : +63 947 196 9359 / +63 926 017 3969
    email: ellarodriguez09@gmail.com

Thank you and looking forward to speaking with you soon and doing business with you for long term.

Regards,
    Ella Rodriguez

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.